Monday, November 13, 2006

Today is the day for reading about insane "diets," apparently. Victoria Beckham stays robot-thin by only snacking - on foods like pretzels, edamame and that demon of all diets, sushi. And maybe if she wants to add a little extra to her diet she should try this abomination, which I read about on, of all things, a fitness blog. Kill me now. This is why the internet is bad - people take these things as serious fitness plans. It's also straight up from 1976, which I feel like has to mean that it's just not current with actual knowledge about health and fitness from, oh, thirty years later. Anyway, despite my firm conviction that this is totally ridiculous and my actual education in dieting and knowing that detoxing and quick fixes don't do any good, I have this small part of me that's really curious to know... what DOES it taste like when you mix up maple syrup, lemon juice and cayenne pepper? I may have to mix me up a batch tonight just to try it. But if you think I'm going to eat only that for 10 days you're insane. I just baked three and a half dozen chocolate chai snickerdoodles last night and I plan on enjoying them before they are stale.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heard about that stuff on of all places but the old land based howard stern show ( don't listen anymore ) his sidekick robin used it to lose abunch of weight.
or so she said
d