Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I seriously want to see the new Bond movie. I have this absurd love for the idea of Bond movies although I didn't care for the Pierce Brosnan ones and the only old one I really remember is Goldfinger. But I just feel like it's going to be good (and so far I seem to be right). The preview looks pretty awesome and it actually makes me want to find out what happens (as opposed to the way I feel in the Brosnan ones, since I don't care about the plot at all in those and it doesn't matter if I do since it's kind of irrelevant to, you know, the explosions and bad puns about Christmas coming once a year). Mostly, I want to see the movie to figure out if Daniel Craig's eyes stay so pale blue throughout the whole movie. They don't seem like they could last. Seriously, look at these pictures:



I didn't know eyes could do that! It's kind of like how Elizabeth Taylor has purple eyes - they're just kind of inhuman and fascinating. Every time I see pictures of him I'm sort of bizarrely mesmerized and creeped out at the same time, and I think I'd like to see what a semi-creepy Bond can do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His eyes are THAT blue. I've seen him in several films and he's good.a