Tuesday, November 28, 2006

And, oh yeah, rage.

Bill O'Reilly revived the "war" on Christmas and declared that "[m]aybe the imams who got thrown off the plane [would] shop" at the home furnishings retailer Crate & Barrel because it has a policy of saying "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas." O'Reilly also declared that Christmas is "a secular holiday" that "honors the birth of Jesus. ... And the reason it does is because Jesus was a philosopher," but "you can have a religious connotation to the holiday if you choose to."

You really don't need to read the whole article.

I shouldn't bother reading anything about O'Reilly or getting mad because I keep telling myself he is just one person who happens to be on national TV and really do I need to waste my time being that angry at one idiot who wants to be inflammatory? No, I don't.

No comments: