Friday, November 17, 2006

Can I suggest a comment-off? Who do you think really is the sexiest man alive?

Salon's got some suggestions (and I agree with them on: Mark Ruffalo, would pick Jamie Oliver over Alton Brown, would pick Grey's George over Neil Patrick Harris - I mean, seriously? - am sort of creeped out although appreciative of the Sufjan nod, entirely weirded out by the Richard Dawkins, highly pro-Alan Rickman and Jon Stewart, and although I was pretty indifferent to the face behind "The Squid and the Whale," I'm gonna support the choice of that film's director, since the movie was awesome).

What are yours? I should get Caryl and Mom in on this one.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well your mom is gonna vote for Alan Rickman, thats for sure, and whats his name from the old ALfie movie. But I think he's dead so that probably takes him out of the running. Of course what do I know
D

Anonymous said...

hmm, i didn't really like the squid and the whale. also, mark ruffalo is hot but too short to make it on my list. jonathan rhys meyers would definitely be on there, though (i may have spelled his name wrong...).

Anonymous said...

oooh, and colin firth, holy crap.

(this is sara anonymously comment-bombing you, btw).

Anonymous said...

Dennis Quaid
Alton Brown
Clive Owen
Daniel Craig
these are just some names off the top of my head, in no particular order. i should sit down someday and come up with a real list. i do know that these guys would be pretty high up there, though.
-orges

Emily said...

oh man orges i ALSO love dennis quaid! good call.

Anonymous said...

do you mean " breaking away " Dennis Quaid, or Disney movies Dennis Quaid?