Thursday, November 23, 2006

Apologies for the non-postage this past couple of days. I was at work, and busy, and then driving, and then yesterday I was at Casey's with Cristina watching 90210. Yes! It is truly brilliant and I finally know how much of a debt The OC and its brethren owe to the OG from 1990 - plus the fashion is killer - literally. So many bike shorts. I'm happy to say that Cristina has loaned me the DVDs so I can report on further episodes (more than 20 of them!) as I watch. In the meantime check out the liveblog on her site, which will be up sooner or later.

Anyway, it is Thanksgiving and I have to clean up and shower and hopefully help cook, so I will be signing off now, although I may be posting more later should I feel inspired. I actually have been building up a list of draft topics but just haven't had the time to post! For shame, I know.

Happy Turkey Day!

No comments: