Monday, November 13, 2006

Useless inventions of the day

Because it's really just too hard to buy decaf coffee (what, are you afraid the barista will laugh at you?)

Because your chairs frequently break, but only into distinct, whole pieces, and you want to have a chair that will rebuild yourself. (Maybe they should make all Ikea chairs self-building, and then no one would ever have to try reading all those assembly instructions that use no words, only pictures.)


Arguably both of these are more interesting useful than my old friend the "Excuse me" flag. So I will cease to judge.

UPDATE: Another invention that I can't imagine anyone spending time on (hey, how about an ice cream glove while we are at it?). Except, it has the potential to greatly increase my karaoke prowess.

No comments: