Friday, January 04, 2008

Remember what I said about memes

I don't have any image editing software on this computer, or really, more accurately, if I did I wouldn't know it since I'm still learning to speak Mac. But this is a cool one.
  1. The first article title on the Wikipedia Random Articles page is the name of your band.
  2. The last four words of the very last quotation on the Random Quotations page is the title of your album.
  3. The third picture in Flickr’s Interesting Photos From The Last 7 Days will be your album cover.
  4. Use your graphics program of choice to throw them together, and post the result.
My band name is Thor Girl, album title is "Of the Same Side." And the picture is this one. I imagine I'm definitely some kind of grrl rock. With that name...

(via Peter Knox, who I was in the Columbia Publishing Course with and then through some twist of Gawker-fueled fate became a minor internet celebrity for a day, and then was somehow quoted in my friend Rachel's blog, so I ended up giving his blog another chance. These Tumblr folks... it's like Web 2.0 limited to the New York metropolitan area.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thor Girl seems apt for someone part Norwegian.

Anonymous said...

I love this band-album-cover thing. I keep trying new combinations. Fun.