Monday, January 28, 2008

Mansfield Park

Pretty bummed I missed this. I knew it was happening but didn't know the schedule, and there is almost no point in me watching any of it now since the new (i.e. not the old A&E Emma and P&P) movies are supposed to be bad (at least according to the New Yorker) and I've already seen the old ones before. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to stick with all the Jane Austen adaptations I already own. What a bummer. Ha.

P.S. Did you know this existed?? I did not but I am so tivoing it.

2 comments:

MrsEm said...

I think it is on tonight at 8:00! They've been running each movie a couple times during the week.

Anonymous said...

Masterpiece usually runs more than once per week. This new Austen is supposed to be good, I thought. Saw The Ruby in the Smoke a while ago--never finished the book so can't say if the film does it justice.