Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Checking in...

Have fallen terribly behind on blogging. I have tons of stuff I want to write about, but this week is CRAZY busy at work and I haven't had the time to read things on the internet or write about them. Yeah, what is that all about?

I was talking to my friend Peattie today and he mentioned the idea of collecting quotes as contenders for the best quote of 2008. We already have two, so I figure, I might as well blog them.

1) Justin, January 6 at 1am, "FUCK THE GRAIN!" in response to me telling him that the best way to solve a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle with about 30% white space was to look at the faint paint grain on each piece
2) Me, January 16 around noon, "I like being nice more than I like being a good employee."

Peattie nominated the second one, but I think it sounds like things I say all the time. I think I like the idea of doing this, kind of a way to document some of the best times of this year.

No comments: