Friday, November 09, 2007

Not Embarrassing!

Entertainment Weekly does this thing where they ask you to say the 5 songs most recently played on your iPod. Normally I cringe at this suggestion but today I think I was on a good run. A lot of recently added stuff that turns out to be awesome. So much so that I feel the need to share! Who knew?

5. MGMT - Time to Pretend

(We listened to this song in the cabin last week and I am pretty sure I was dancing by myself to it while 3 of the other 4 inhabitants of the place were passed out on the floor.)

4. Broken Social Scene Presents Kevin Drew - Back out on the...


Saw them in concert in October and they kicked ass. Seriously, they rocked out more than I expected and this latest album is really good.

3. Augie March -One Crowded Hour

Can't figure out who this reminds me of. But I likes it.

2. Scotland Yard Gospel Choir - Aspidestra

Nice and jumpy.

1. Eef Barzelay - Lose Big



Yes.

No comments: