Thursday, November 01, 2007

NaBloPoMo! NaNoWriMo!

Which to choose? How about both!! I have crossed the line into crazy!

Or not.

National Blog Post Month is supposed to be chiller than National Novel Writing Month, but I am adopting them both with the same spirit. For the novel thing, I'm not thinking of a novel.. I just want to get some words on paper. The same with the blog. I'm not trying to write deep, insightful posts every day, I'm just doing a little expressing. And I want to introduce a kind of routine, or rather, rhythm, to my life. (Right now the rhythm is like this: AHH CRAZY AWESOME WEEKEND OR WEEKNIGHT, AHH SHIT WORK, AHH SO EXHAUSTED BUT AHH STUFF TO DO, AHH CRAZY AWESOME WEEKEND OR WEEKNIGHT, AHH, REPEAT.) Some kind of quiet routine. Hence: a writing routine.

Wish me luck, and feel free to keep up.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Will you be posting your blog/novel posts on here as well? I'm confused by this whole napoblamo or whatever this is.