Friday, December 28, 2007

Taking stock

Well, I've been home for a full week now and I am not tired of it yet.

I watched all of Veronica Mars, Season 1 with my mom. It was just as good the second time around. Besides that I haven't done much. I am also halfway through Buffy season 3, which is really damn good.

I also finally finished "The Corrections," which means my "From the Stacks" challenge is officially complete. I'd say that this was my least favorite of all the books I read for this challenge, although it was still very good. Also, objectively it was very good, but personally it was sort of a painful reading experience. On to what I hope will be some lighter fare.

Also I'm drafting a list of New Year's Resolutions. So far I have 30. At least a couple of them are basically to-do list items for the month of January, but I consider those resolutions just because I'm giving myself a deadline to start those tasks. Anyway. I feel like (ok, I know that) 30 is far too many resolutions, but so be it. I will post those soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just read this in nyt and thought it was an interesting idea.

in the name of self-improvement:
http://shiftingcareers.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/12/26/year-end-review-with-yourself/

try it.