Saturday, December 01, 2007

BEAT CAL

I'm sort of crazy excited about going to Big Game today. I had to dig through my belongings to find some Stanford gear and finally came up with a sweatshirt and a Sixth Man t-shirt, and that got me more excited, too. It's been a really long time since I even stepped foot on Stanford campus. And I was just reading Wikipedia on the game (why? I have no idea, it's not like I didn't go there) and got sort of sad about not actually going to the game. (We're just going to tailgate, very disorganized-like.) Still, it should be fun. A bunch of us are taking Caltrain down, which will make me feel like a college student again. Which I think is fun... I think.

And I have to hope that we won't lose too badly. The last time we won was my freshman year. I'm crossing my fingers...

No comments: