Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Jesus. Sorry your party's so lame.

Jesus Christ, I'm a sap. I just watched the following video, made by one of the regular OfficeTally contributers, made for the cast, writers, and crew of the Office because... and this is I think the origin of my sappiness... there is probably not going to be an Office Christmas episode this year. Kill me now. I've been missing the Office, of course, but I've been so busy that it hasn't been a really visceral missing. Still, the lack of Christmas episode is a big deal to me. So it is perhaps not surprising that I got kind of sentimental at the end of this video (inserting that quote right there on the end credit page is what did it).



Despite the fact that, like many Office fan vids, it's totally cheesy. At least it doesn't play that Snow Patrol song that was on Grey's Anatomy. (Seriously, so many Jim/Pam videos use either the Fray or Snow Patrol. It must be a rule.)

On the subject of Office fan vids, this is one of the best. The song sucks but the synchronization is so good:



Shit. I need to watch me some Office.

1 comment:

Kim said...

boo! those videos are no longer available!!!