Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Babies!

I'm really rocking the random posts today. Be glad I didn't post, in addition to the pandas, the sleepy bear and the baby lions (but feel free to follow those links!). But, on the subject of baby things, Will Arnett and Amy Poehler are expecting their first child this fall, and if that baby is not hilarious from like age 2 minutes then I will be shocked and disappointed. However, I will get over that, provided the baby is hilarious at like, age 19, after having a somewhat quiet non-celebrity childhood, when he/she realizes that he/she is actually so funny he/she just can't keep it down and then emerges out of his parents' shadows, in such an inconspicuous way that people don't even realize, until they do and it is awesome.

I don't even plan my own kids' lives like this.

No comments: