Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It's always about HER! (not really)

Last night I fell asleep at Sean's from around 12am until 2:30am. I woke up and drove home and dragged a 40lb container of cat litter up from my car because if I don't change the cat litter soon, Kitty will hate me. Then I proceeded to mix up the topping for cherry crisp for tonight's reunion-ish dessert with the CDs and Confidential Staff from last year. Calming packing brown sugar, measuring cinnamon, and breaking up the mixed topping with a fork, I thought to myself (somewhat manically) "There are 24 usable hours in every day" a la Liv Tyler (and her unseen father) in the classic Empire Records. In case you don't remember, she makes brownies perkily with the aforementioned mantra, and then an hour later in the movie she is screaming and crying and you find out that she's actually a speed addict.

In other words, I have reached an interesting point in my life and have way too much to do in the next week, and no amphetamines to help me.

Back to work. And writing a to-do list.

No comments: