Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Caught in the act!

I've seen this girl around campus several times... She always looks very polished (heels, nice gauchos, big sloppy leather white purse, that kind of look) if slightly bitchy/bored. I am almost positive that she was an English major and that she works at the Alumni Center now.

Last night I was at Target (buying myself a sundress) and I got in line behind her at the Express lane. She bought two bags worth of stuff, mostly clothing, and was trying on a Tar-zhey vest while she was still in line. I smiled at her and she looked slightly bitchy/bored as usual but I felt good about myself because even though my hair looked really sloppy, I know that this bitchy/bored girl shops at Target, just like me. Nice.

Stars - they're just like us!

No comments: