Saturday, December 09, 2006

Excuse me, but what the fuck is this shit?

Fox's lauded Myspace Fox On Demand video player is supposed to air all the Fox shows online after they've been on TV. I read all these reviews saying how awesome it was. Plus, they aired the first four episodes of this season's OC before it even premiered on TV.

Now, while the show is floundering in the ratings despite not sucking, you see fit to not put watchable episodes on your stupid website? Fox, I hate you. More importantly, I hate Myspace. It is not the future of my television watching.

All of this is just to say that my computer malfunctioned when it was supposed to be recording the OC, and I was like, ok, no problem, I'll watch it on Myspace, only to find that it was impossible. This is totally ridiculous, really. I literally have never missed an episode of the OC, not even when I was in England and had to wait a week to download episodes after they had aired in the US. I will not let it start now.

But the liveblog will be late this week as I attempt to download the episode online.

No comments: