Friday, May 18, 2007

The Office.

I might die.

It's just... I can't express. I really, really cannot express how I feel right now about that finale. It was honestly, just, too perfect. I spent the last three minutes of the show STARING at my computer (oh btw, I watched half of it last night when I got home from pub night, and then I bought it on iTunes because I had to see it and there was no other way to see it before Sunday, and I watched the last 20 minutes at work. Don't tell anyone).

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel the way you feel before a first date.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was going to write about it, too, but really, it's something i feel entirely unable to do justice to. that last scene when pam looks at the camera and she is welling up, big goofy smile, i wanted to die. sooooo perfect! so absolutely perfect. also, somewhat related, but pam lately reminds me of you. something about her mannerisms makes me think of you... weird.

-o

Emily said...

maybe because she is fancy new beesly and i am fancy new emily (aka honest, in my case oversharing, newly energized). i relate a lot to pam in some ways right now. feeling empowered.