Sunday, May 13, 2007

After planning for weeks, I finally made sweet basil bacon for breakfast today, and had it with some scrambled eggs (with tomato and basil) and toast. Yummm. I didn't quite make it right (too much sugar) but I made enough that I can use the leftovers for BLTs tonight. In my family we make BLTs with peanut butter (peanut butter, mayo, bacon, tomato, lettuce) and they are absolutely delicious. I think I'm going to make another variety, with basil and spinach instead of lettuce (I don't have lettuce). I am already kind of dreaming about dinner.

Now I need to force myself to write a non-fiction piece for class instead of sitting around and reading blogs and not cleaning up my breakfast mess.

Also, last night I got further on Mario 3 than I've ever gotten. I mean, not single-handedly, I had help. But I'm still rather proud, despite restarting multiple times starting in World 3 and warping to World 8 and restarting many, many, many times there. Maybe I will finally win!

No comments: