Sunday, May 13, 2007

For the record:

I did like John Mayer before he was cool.

(Or uncool. Or both. But the point is that it was before the bad haircut, the good haircut, the blog, the bluesy jams, Perez Hilton hating/loving him, him loving/hating Perez, all the bad girlfriends, the John Mayer Dundee Award, the Time 100 Most Influential, and anyone in the blogosphere admitting that he's kind of funny.)

For some reason I felt the need to state that. Also for about 4 months my jam was "I'm Gonna Find Another You." I especially like the line "Now I'm gonna dress myself for two - once for me and once for someone new." This isn't really so much a reflection of current things going on in my life as an appreciation for the phrase "dress myself for two."



Ugh. I'm a geek. Consider this my PopWatch Confessional.

No comments: