Friday, February 29, 2008

the new will.i.am video

Is it insensitive of me to say this? will.i.am is really on point right now. He totally managed to get another viral video out supporting Obama, and he put Friday Night Lights kids (love! Tyra and Landry!) and a bunch of Latino celebrities in it -- just in time for Texas!



Anyway, pretty cool. I like the "We are the ones we have been waiting for" -- I saw some headline or something that referred to it as curious grammar, but who cares? It's got a point.

(via)

1 comment:

Casey said...

Okay, so I finally got around to watching. On one hand, I think his stuff is really cool and inspiring. On the other hand, the O-BAH-MA chant kind of reminds me of the creepy E-VEEE-TAH. And I dunno, the star power is a little overwhelming--it kind of feels like their making a brand out of him....