Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Chicken noodle soup

Also, don't underestimate the awesomeness of "sick person food." I ate Progresso canned chicken noodle soup for dinner Monday, dinner yesterday, lunch today, and I'm about to run out and get a can for dinner, too. That, plus ginger ale and kombucha, is part of my plan of attack on my sickness. Cristina says her med student ex-boyfriend told her that the real point of chicken noodle soup is really just the sodium, I'm not sure why but I'm going with it cause it's tasty. And also, once I finished my lunch of it, I felt a LOT better, for at least an hour or two. Strange, right?

Back to it.

2 comments:

Casey said...

The last time I was sick, Bob brought me the chicken soup from El Pollo Loco. I don't usually like El Pollo Loco. The soup, however, was excellent.

D said...

i love twice grilled burritos from el pollo loco. seriously delicious. junky but good