Thursday, February 21, 2008

I am apparently a 14 year old boy. A gay one. Or something.

I never read the original X-Men comics or saw the tv show, plus I never saw the third movie (I heard it was bad, and never got around to testing that theory) in the theaters. However, I am pretty darn excited about X-Men Origins: Wolverine, mostly because of the cast. I mean, Hugh Jackman, Liev Schreiber (am I the only person who cares that those two were in a movie together before, that movie with Meg Ryan involving accidental time travel?), Ryan Reynolds and now Taylor Kitsch? Tell me that won't be entertaining. I'm starting to geek out over really geeky movies, like this one, and Iron Man, and the new Indiana Jones, and I'm almost sorry to say it, the J. J. Abrams Star Trek. I just feel like it will be really cool.

No comments: