Monday, March 05, 2007

Why my friends are awesome

I was checking up on my gossip blags (blog/rag? no? ok, fine) this morning and found this juicy bit about my meta-Hills-hatee, Spencer Pratt. I read it, I sent it to my roommates, I chuckled to myself about how if I worked in journalism I, too, like this author, would have researched Spencer's dubious "career" and exposed him like the fraud he is, and then I thought to myself... hm. I bet Rachel wrote that.

And, she did. Excellent. Times like these, it's good to have media-obsessed allies in the industry.
clipped from www.radaronline.com
Spencer Pratt: Malibu's Least Wanted
Spencer has been having a tough time crossing the velvet rope these days, a well-placed source on the Left Coast scene tells Radar. "Spencer can't get in anywhere in L.A. He's so hated that people come up to him on the street and verbally abuse him. Area is the only place that will tolerate him." Makes sense. Area is the creation of L.A. scene-maker Brent Bolthouse, Montag's employer and a recurring character on The Hills.


By Rachel Syme
 powered by clipmarks

No comments: