Friday, March 09, 2007

Mmm

I have been obsessed with this picture of breakfast for several weeks now since I saw it on simply photo. Never would I have thought of this unlikely pairing - crusty brown bread, avocado, laughing cow? But seriously, I've been obsessed. Yesterday my obsession took hold and after work I stopped at Piazza's, this ridiculously overpriced grocery store that is also the only grocery store directly on my way home, where I paid $2.99 for a single avocado and grabbed some of that laughing cow cheese, and then today after work, despite dinner plans in an hour, I toasted me some Acme Whole Wheat Walnut bread and spread it with some cheese and realllly creamy perfect avocado and am eating it and damned if it doesn't taste as good at it looks - in fact, it might even taste better. Seriously, I recommend that you do whatever necessary to eat this meal asap, and tomorrow I really am going to add the Earl Gray and hard-boiled egg to the mix. Deliciousness.

No comments: