Tuesday, October 17, 2006

More links from Bookslut

Despite my nagging dislike of Jessa Crispin (I mostly just miss Michael!), I can't deny that I get some good links from Bookslut (the previous entry, and this one). She wrote about that book 1001 Books to Read Before you Die, and linked to a republished list of said books. I went through and counted the number I'd read and I'm proud to say 90. Those are ones I've definitely finished/read all of, although I admit there are a few more in stacks around my room that I haven't finished (Love in the Time of Cholera, God of Small Things, Les Miserables), and I also read Great Expectations abridged, so I can't count that (although that really bugs me because I don't want to reread the book again, but don't want to claim I read it if I really only read it abridged! Damn you high school English class!). How many have you read?

No comments: