Thursday, June 07, 2007

Nothing like excessive sarcasm and cursing to get your point across. (No, I'm not kidding.)

Young Mustafat, who maintains a strict diet of inner turmoil and bleached hope, looks forward to watching the ESPN-televised event to better understand what gigantically wasteful, fucking super-retards we all are.

While it may be impossible to understand the mental temerity and physical excellence it takes to master these dazzling sports, we can expect great things in the future from exciting athletes like Don Lerman and Mustafat Osmana. And although oceans and even the most basic human rights may separate these two great peoples, we are ALL bound together by the vibrant spirit of competition and grotesque displays of boundless, unapologetic shitheadery.

I never thought I'd say this about Ryan Reynolds, but I kind of wish I'd written that. via Lindsayism (one of my imaginary internet friends).

No comments: